Made with Moxie: Did you know...

February 14, 2012

Did you know...

My favorite sound is my kids laughing at each other.

I get so psyched for spring and a garden every year that I usually start my seeds way too early.

My daughter has an awesome imagination. I love to watch her when she is playing by herself.

I'm looking forward to cooking an awesome steak dinner with my husband after the kids go to bed.

My first job out of college was managing a flower shop. You'll get better quality roses not on Valentine's Day.

Getting married on Valentine's Day is dumb because you'll never get a reservation on your anniversary.

I got married on New Year's Eve. Ha! (At least there are fireworks!)

I saw the cheddar jalapeno bagels at Wegman's last weekend and want one so badly. Too bad our local Wegman's doesn't open until June 12th.

My toddler loves coffee. She tells me she wants a cup all the time now. We've switched to decaf.

I have a massive headache today so Jimmy sleeping and Jane playing puzzles right now is lovely.

I don't own a scale so as I work at losing weight I have to wait for my clothes to fit differently. It makes for a less neurotic weight loss; not fretting over every little pound.

My daughter says "How are you?" like Ursula the Sea Witch. I love it.

My coffee cup is empty. Time for a refill.

Happy Valentine's Day!