Made with Moxie: Girl Charlee French Terry Prefontaine Fabulousness

July 10, 2014

Girl Charlee French Terry Prefontaine Fabulousness

I am very excited to share with you that you can now buy Made with Moxie patterns when you shop with Girl Charlee! If you don't know Girl Charlee, it's a fabulous online shop with all sorts of knit fabric gorgeousness.

Ethnic french terry fabric from Girl Charlee & Prefontaine Shorts for Women pattern by Made with Moxie

In the past, I've been a sucker for the Bargain Lots, but recently I couldn't help but notice their swimsuit fabrics! It's the summer of sewing your own swim suit and I've got my eye on an adorable retro fish and shell print. (Though, if you are too, do hurry. It looks to be going fast!) The best part of their vintage inspired swim collection is that they are all exclusive Girl Charlee designs and made in Los Angeles. I'm seriously going to have to pop in to say hello the next time I visit Long Beach. ;)

Ethnic french terry fabric from Girl Charlee & Prefontaine Shorts for Women pattern by Made with Moxie

But I digress. I asked Heather if I could try some of this Black Ethnic Diamond Baby French Terry Knit Fabric for a pair of Prefontaine Shorts for Women. I've really love the weight of french terry and this print was just such graphic awesomeness.

Ethnic french terry fabric from Girl Charlee & Prefontaine Shorts for Women pattern by Made with Moxie

Not to mention that the hand of this fabric is soft as butter. Wouldn't you just love adorable shorts that feel like your wearing pajamas? Baby French Terry Prefontaine Shorts people! I just sit and pet these shorts when I wear them. I wish I could some how let you all feel the texture of these shorts. Just heavenly. Nevermind that you could totally dress these shorts up to go out as well. I'm in love!

Ethnic french terry fabric from Girl Charlee & Prefontaine Shorts for Women pattern by Made with Moxie

Next up, I've got some of this Teal Orange Cream Mod Squares Peach Skin Fabric to make a slinky pair of Prefontaines with. Hubba hubba.

Retro print peach skin fabric from Girl Charlee

Until then, go get yourself some baby french terry and a copy of the Prefontaine Shorts pattern before they're all gone. Tell Girl Charlee that Moxie sent ya! And happy weekend!

Ethnic french terry fabric from Girl Charlee & Prefontaine Shorts for Women pattern by Made with Moxie









Girl Charlee sent me these fabrics to make Prefontaine Shorts with. All opinions are my own and are the truth. I won't do business with companies I don't respect or tell you about products I think are anything less than awesomesauce.